By Pamela Singleton, Sonitrol Pacific Director of Communications
Posted November 25, 2008
Sonitrol Pacific delivers the best possible electronic security for our clients. We’re focused on keeping people and facilities safe and security, reducing false alarms, increasing police response time and helping our clients get a good night’s sleep.
All of this stems from our Core Values:
1) PROMOTE POSITIVE MORALE, MUTUAL RESPECT AND UNITY
2) TREAT OUR CUSTOMERS, POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS AND FELLOW TEAM MEMBERS WITH RESPECT AND DIGNITY.
3) BE HONEST (TRUTHFUL) AND ACCURATE IN OUR PRESENTATION OF THE COMPANY.
4) DO WHAT IS RIGHT.
5) GIVE OUR CUSTOMERS REAL VALUE FOR THEIR MONEY.
6) PROVIDE THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE POSSIBLE.
7) BE FRIENDLY AND COURTEOUS AT ALL TIMES TO CURRENT AND POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS AND TO EACH OTHER.
8) PROVIDE SUPERIOR TRAINING ON AN ONGOING BASIS TO ALL TEAM MEMBERS.
9) PROVIDE A CLEAN AND PROFESSIONAL IMAGE.
Do you have a story of one of our Sonitrol Pacific team member putting a Core Value in action? Tell us. We love to celebrate taking exceptional care of our clients.
Or, do you have a story of our failing to deliver on a Core Value? We want to hear about that to. We’ll “Do the right thing” and correct our mistake for you.