We are excited to announce that SedonaWeb, our online banking platform, is now available! Now you will be able to pay your bill, anywhere, anytime, without having to pick up the phone. You will be able to view and pay your invoices online as well as submit service tickets. The data is fully encrypted with SSL security.
• View open/paid invoices
• Print an invoice
• Pay an invoice with a credit card or ACH bank payment
• Add credit card or bank account
• Sign up for auto pay
• View open and closed service tickets
• Create a new service ticket
The following process describes the steps a new User will go through when requesting to Setup a New Account.
1. Visit www.sonitrolpacific.com and click “Customer Login” at the very top of the page, left hand side.
2. Click on the Setup New Account link.
A page will be displayed for you to enter required information to create your new account. You must know your Customer Number and the Billing Zip Code for the primary billing address on your customer account.
Required fields are denoted with an asterisk. Tips are displayed to the right of each field to guide you in your entering information in the required format. Once finished filling in all the required information on this page, click on the Create Login button at the bottom of the page.
3. After clicking the Create Login button, the Create Login button will disappear and be replaced with the message circled in the screen shot below. You should receive an email shortly after.
4. At the bottom of the email is a link on which you will click to take you to the activation Login page.
5. Once you click on the link within the activation email you will be directed to the activation Login page. You will click on the link “Click here to Login,” which will then display the main Login page.
6. For future logins, you will only need to navigate within the page displayed asking for the User’s email address and password.
For even more information, please visit www.sedonaoffice.com/wp-content/uploads/SedonaWeb-Training-Guide.pdf.