Bring your enthusiasm and work ethic to us!
Sound Security is looking for qualified Low Voltage Electricians in Boise. Sound Security technicians deliver quality results to ensure that our customers are secure in their businesses and homes.
Work for a company that recognizes your contributions to the organization and rewards you for them. Experience in fire systems, CCTV, phone lines and wire pulling desired. We want long-term, full time employees.
Preference will be given to candidates who:
- Possess an Idaho low-voltage/ limited energy Journeyman’s license
- Have at least one year of alarm installation experience
- Are experienced with puling wires for hard-wired electronic equipment
- Have an understanding of IT and fire equipment
With more than 30 years in business, Sound Security, dba Sonitrol Pacific, offers a stable, healthy and fun work environment and a competitive compensation package and detailed benefits that include:
– Medical and Dental Insurance
– Long Term and Short Term Disability
– Performance Bonuses and more
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please call Bill Lewis, Boise Manager, at 208.426.9367 or e-mail your resume to hresources AT sonitrolpacific. com.
Interested in the job but don’t live in Boise? That’s ok — we are always looking for qualified technicians in the Puget Sound and Portland. Send your resume to hresources AT sonitrolpacific. com and we’ll get back to you.