The current Inventory Purchaser for our Portland office is moving into a new role in the Accounting Department. This means that the position is open and we are looking to hire immediately.
Inventory Purchaser – Portland
Primary responsibilities include:
- Maintenance and organization of inventory stock room
- Ordering and tracking receipts of all necessary equipment and tools
- Ensuring that all technicians are equipped with the necessary equipment and tools for individual jobs
- Performing equipment runs to technicians and equipment distributors as necessary (experience driving large vehicles with trailers is a plus)
- Managing intake of delivered equipment and facilitating returns
- Scheduling subcontractor work as needed
- Reconciling equipment sold and installed upon job completion
This full-time position requires a minimum of a high school education or equivalent, a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record. Computer proficiency is required; experience working with databases is preferred. This position works closely with both the accounting department and the field technicians.
We offer a friendly work environment and a benefits package including medical, dental, life, disability and 401(k). We are proud of the high level of service our company provides and our commitment to doing what is right.
All employees are subject to pre-employment background checks and drug testing, as well as random drug testing throughout the year. Sonitrol Pacific is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, email Heather at HRosenthal@sonitrolpacific.com.